Pet Food and Animal Feed: New Opportunities and Updates
The workshop runs from 10:30am - 12:00pm AEDT*
* AEDT is Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Have you considered expanding or developing the growing market for pet foods and animal feeds? FoodLegal can arm you with the skills you need.
Maybe you are a food business with waste reduction opportunities that can help feed a new market?
Maybe you are looking to expand your existing animal and pet food opportunities but want an update on some of the regulatory issues?
FoodLegal’s 90-minute workshop will provide the answers for existing and new businesses and opportunities.
This workshop will help answer:
- To what extent can food byproducts be repurposed into animal feed or pet food?
- Product development opportunities and issues to consider
- Regulatory framework for pet foods and animal feeds
- At what point is APVMA registration required?
- Manufacturing and product safety standards issues
- Labelling and marketing issues
Who should attend?:
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price please contact us.
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This event is held online via a provided link.