FoodLegal Health Star Rating Symposium
Front of Pack labelling of food products is a hotly contested arena. Food businesses must consider relevant laws, marketing messages, various mandatory and voluntary Front of Pack labelling schemes, as well as the nutritional composition of their food.
FoodLegal has assembled a panel of experts in food product and marketing compliance, nutritional and health science, consumer insights, and food composition and technology to answer your Front of Pack questions, including:
- What are the ACCC’s enforcement priorities and how can you avoid breach?
- What do consumers really think of front of pack labelling? How can I maximise consumer perceptions?
- How will the nutritional and technical developments impact the HSR algorithm and other selling points?
- What are the pros and cons of front of pack transparency?
- What options do I have to reformulate my product and enhance perceptions?
Sanitarium and AFGC representative on Health Star Rating Technical Advisory Group
University of Wollongong
Leading Food Marketer and Category and Brand Manager