REACTING TO A CRISIS
FoodLegal's REACTING TO A CRISIS Online Workshop
Guidance on how to assess and approach a food crisis and improve your company decision-making
Join us to learn from experiences of FoodLegal's expert lawyers, food safety and food product QA consultancy team (including anonymised war stories and law-based hypotheticals) on what to do and what not to do in differing food product crisis scenarios.
This online session is interactive and allows your questions to be answered in real time.
This online workshop will give you new insights about such matters as :
- The important differences between a mandatory recall, voluntary recall and trade withdrawal, and decision-making priorities when assessing whether to undertake a recall or withdrawal
- The legal requirements to be aware of, including mandatory obligations and potential penalties
- Issues to consider when dealing with food regulators, including differing regulator approaches to compel a halt to product sales, legal risks for a State regulator, relationships between different regulators, Home State Rule scenario
- Decision-making criteria and protocols that can guide you in responding to a crisis
- Proactive steps that can be taken to minimise the risk of a crisis situation
- Relevance of insurance and third-party claims
- Dealing with impacted inventory
Who should attend?
- Risk Management
- C-suite Management
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price, please contact us.
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This event is held online via a provided link.