HEALTH MARKETING OF FOOD
October 2021 & February 2022 SESSIONS SOLD OUT. EXTRA DATE ADDED Thursday 3 March 2022.
This online workshop runs from 9:00 am - 1:00pm AEDT*
* AEDT is Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time
This FoodLegal workshop on the Health Marketing of Food is vital for anyone using health positioning to set their food products apart in a time when consumers are crying out for healthy products... while food regulators, the ACCC, and the TGA are all cracking down on such marketing.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- How does one legally make a healthier food claim?
- Where does the ACCC expect more than FSANZ in relation to health claims?
- Where is the line when the TGA will get involved?
- Does just mentioning probiotics, prebiotics, fermentation or protein count as a health claim?
- What is the difference between a “health claim” and a “nutrition content claim”?
- How much science do you need to self-substantiate a health claim?
- Does a health claim trigger any other labelling obligations?
Who should attend?:
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price please contact us.
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This event is held online via a provided link.