Food Marketing essentials
We will explore risks and opportunities that arise when communicating your unique selling point in the context of:
- product name;
- product descriptors;
- Key marketing claims;
- Country of origin labelling; and
- how to minimise risks from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
We will help you answer questions such as:
- Will my product name or description be misleading or deceptive?
- Does my product name trigger additional compositional requirements under the Food Standards Code?
- What are the key issues to consider when making claims such as ‘natural’ or ‘sustainable’?
- What do I need to be aware of when using social media marketing?
- Which country of origin declaration applies to my product?
Who should attend?
INTERESTED IN OTHER FOODLEGAL WORKSHOPS?
Receive a 10% discount if you purchase four or more tickets to any of our workshops, simply enter the code 4TIXL7*1 at checkout.
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price, please contact us.
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- Group ticket discount is only available to those booking four (4) or more tickets in a single transaction
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This event is held online via a provided link.