Food Labelling 101 - full day workshop
FoodLegal is excited to offer our popular full day Food Labelling 101 as a hybrid event.
You can register to attend in person at the venue (Melbourne CBD, catering provided) or online - see details below. In-person numbers are limited.
This online workshop runs from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEDT*
* AEDT is Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Our popular Food Labelling 101 course is back! We will dive into the fundamentals of food labelling and how to ensure your food product is compliant for import or sale in Australia and New Zealand.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- What information MUST appear on your food label?
- How do you write an ingredients list?
- What is the difference between food additives and processing aids?
- When can pictures or brand names get you into trouble?
- How should allergens be declared on a label?
Who should attend?:
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price please contact FoodLegal on 03 9606 0022 or email@example.com
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This a hybrid event. Attendance options: In-person Melbourne CBD venue or Online via Zoom
This event is held online via a provided link.