The Essentials Series: FOOD LABELLING 101
Food Labelling 101
Wednesday 3rd June 2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm AEST* Early bird: $415
* AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time ( time in Canberra , Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Cairns, Geelong, Shepparton).
This event is vital for anyone who is starting their journey into food labels and regulation, as well as those who are seeking an update on their labelling knowledge.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- What information MUST you include on a food label?
- How do you write an ingredients list that does NOT take up half of your pack?
- What is the difference between food additives and processing aids?
- When pictures or brand names can get you into trouble?
- When can you declare “traces” of allergens?
Who should attend?:
Terms & Conditions
- If you cancel within 48 hrs of the workshop commencement, FoodLegal will only refund 50% of the registration fee
- If you cancel within 24 hours or don’t show up for the workshop you are financially responsible for the full fee of the session
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal reserves the right to update these terms and conditions