Allergens statements & other food label must-haves
Food businesses have 6 MONTHS to update their allergen statements on food labels to comply with new Plain English Allergen Labelling (PEAL) laws.
We delve into the latest Plain English Allergen Labelling (PEAL) requirements and other mandatory statements.
This online session is interactive and allows your questions to be answered in real time.
You will leave having answers to questions like:
- How to change the style, formatting, and terminology of my existing allergen declaration?
- How does PEAL affect the precautionary allergen statement?
- Which foods must carry a mandatory advisory statement or warning statement?
Who should attend?
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price, please contact us.
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- Group ticket discount is only available to those booking four (4) or more tickets in a single transaction
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This event is held online via a provided link.