Get ready for a new allergen statement
The workshop runs from 10.30am - 12pm AEST*
Food products in Australia have LESS THAN 2 YEARS to be updated for the new allergen statement requirements on food labels to comply with new Plain English Allergen Labelling (PEAL) laws.
The deadline is fast-approaching, and FoodLegal is here to help you work out exactly what you need to do now to achieve compliance.
In this 90-minute interactive workshop, run by FoodLegal’s expert team, you will leave having answers to questions like:
- Do I need to change the style, formatting and terminology of my existing allergen declaration, and how?
- Will I need to change the “may contain” statement as well?
- How do the new laws apply to foods that don’t need a label?
- How do I minimise my legal risks with the new allergen declarations?
Who should attend?:
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price please contact us.
* AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This event is held online via a provided link.