This FoodLegal workshop on Health Claims 2020 is vital for anyone using health positioning to set their food products apart in a time when consumers are crying out for healthy products... while food regulators, the ACCC, and the TGA are all cracking down on such marketing.
We will help you answer questions such as:
• Is the claim “healthy”… a health claim?
• Where does the ACCC expect more than FSANZ in relation to health claims?
• Where is the line when the TGA will get involved?
• Does just mentioning probiotics, prebiotics, fermentation or protein count as a health claim?
• What is the difference between a “health claim” and a “nutrition content claim”?
• How much science do you need to self-substantiate a health claim?
• Does a health claim trigger any other labelling obligations?
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience
All bookings are subject to FoodLegal's terms and conditions:
1. If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded.
2. FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse.
3. FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees.
4. FoodLegal reserves the right to update these terms and conditions.