Food Labelling 101 - full day online workshop
This online workshop runs from 9:00 am - 5:00pm AEST*Early Bird discount price AUD $835 if registered by 12 May 2021: and
Regular retail price of AUD $895 after 12 May 2021
* AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time
Food Labelling 101 course is back, but this time with a twist!
For years, the consistent feedback has been to take this half-day course and make it a full day to really dive into the nitty gritty of food labelling and how to make your label compliant for import and sale into Australia and New Zealand. So we have!
We will help you answer questions such as:
- What information MUST appear on your food label?
- How to write a concise ingredients list?
- What is the difference between food additives and processing aids?
- When can pictures or brand names can get you into trouble??
- When can you declare “traces” of allergens?
Who should attend?:
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price please contact us.
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This event is held online via a provided link.