About FoodLegal InHouse
FoodLegal InHouse™ is a compliance platform developed through many years of being Australia's premier food law consultancy. We use these tools day in and day out to provide compliance and risk assessments that are comprehensive and convincing.
This site now contains FoodLegal Bulletin, Australia's premier periodical in food law and policy issues. It focuses specifically on analysis and commentary for regulatory compliance and the legal issues affecting food and food industry participants.
InHouse™ includes FoodLegal's own compliance methodology as well as constituting the most exhaustive online resource for food compliance. These also include commentaries, checklists, proprietary guidance systems, and critical questions. In addition, this include all Foodlegal bulletin articles. For an introduction to Australia's food regulatory system, please click here.
Read more about us >>
- Current developments in food law and policy in Australia and elsewhere (November 2017) FREE
- Does mentioning a healthy ingredient constitute a health claim or a nutrition content claim? FREE
- Trans fat: A review of the research on the scientific and regulatory position for Australia
- The legal implications of possible changes to the Health Star Rating System
- What the abandonment of FSANZ Proposal P1034 means for packaging regulation in Australia
- Thematic approach to the 5 year review of Australia’s Health Star Rating System
- The Law of Syrups according to the Food Standards Code