The Essentials Series: Streamlining Food Product Pathways in COVID-19 - Online
The seminar runs from 12pm - 1.30pm AEST*
Join us for a 90 minute online interactive seminar addressing regulatory pathways as well as supplier / retailer product supply and marketing trends during COVID-19.
This seminar will discuss:
- Translating the latest in supply chain trends to your business
- What compliance areas have become less important or more important during the crisis?
- When should you slow a product down, despite the incredible pressure to get to shelves ASAP?
- Does your evolving supply chain create additional risk?
- What are the retailers looking for? Where should you have zero tolerance on failure?
- How have the regulators’ enforcement priorities changed?
- What are your plans to address changing priorities coming out of this crisis?
Charles Fisher – FoodLegal Principal Lawyer
Jackie Liberman – FoodLegal QA technologist team leader
* AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time ( time in Canberra , Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Cairns, Geelong, Shepparton).
All bookings are subject to FoodLegal's terms and conditions: 1. If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded. 2. FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse 3. FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees 4. FoodLegal reserves the right to update these terms and conditions.