MARKETING CHILDREN'S FOOD PRODUCTS
Interested in marketing your food products to parents or children?
This interactive workshop will explore:
- How you market your products as “healthy”, especially in light of the Heinz case?
- How are the rules different when marketing food to children?
- How to design compliant TVCs, competitions and advertisements which appeal to children?
- Are there any compositional restrictions that could apply to your food products just by appealing to children?
- How to weigh up the legal risks between the Australian Consumer Law, the Food Standards Code, the RCMI and the QSRI?
- When can you make claims about vitamins, minerals, protein, etc on products which appeal to children?
Who should attend?