FoodLegal Bulletin Issue
- Current developments in food law and policy (April 2014)
- What are acceptable variances for food labelling purposes in food measurements, nutrient measures or other purposes?
- Testing foods for different pathogens: A FoodLegal examination of the conventional tests and comparing the alternative newer testing methods
- Meeting the fibre criteria for CoPoNC and the relationship with Standard 1.2.7
- Genetically Modified: A meaningful or meaningless label?
- An explanation of new US food label proposals