FoodLegal Bulletin Issue
- Some problematic issues in the proposed Supermarket Code of Conduct
- Impact of US regulatory requirements in Australia for trans fats, nutrition facts and carbohydrates
- Bad Taste Problems: the Risks in Controversial Marketing
- Making a comparative claim: what constitutes a 'reference food'?
- What happens when you get a false positive for an allergen or dangerous substance? A case study on Allergen Detection using ELISA assays and False Positives
- Is 'Healthy' or 'Healthier'... a health claim?