FoodLegal Bulletin Issue
- Caffeinated foods and beverages at the top of Ministerial Council agenda FREE
- The regulatory implications of research findings about health-oriented monikers and pseudonyms
- Concerns in the EU over meat binding agents
- Legibility, font sizes and the recommendations of the Blewett Review
- How mandatory should country-of-origin labelling be?
- The Blewett Review: Legislation, Compliance and Enforcement - Presentation given at the FoodLegal Symposium Blewett Between the Lines 28 March 2011