The new Country of Origin food labels become mandatory on 1 JULY 2018.
The countdown is on!
FoodLegal’s concise 85 minute seminar will answer the following questions and MORE:
- Is there a way to avoid the bar chart?
- Is it necessary to identify single countries of origin?
- How to avoid misleading or deceiving consumers?
- How to distinguish between non-priority and priority foods?
- Is a doughnut a priority or non-priority food?
- What does ‘substantial transformation’ really mean?
- Will roasting and dry blending meet the test?
- When is water “Australian”?
DON’T MISS OUT!
Charles Fisher - FoodLegal
Topic: Country of Origin Countdown
Charles is a Principal of FoodLegal, and is the food regulatory and compliance advisor to leading Australian and international food and beverage companies including food regulatory issues and product risk assessment and advice in relation to new product development projects and product marketing campaigns.